Dr. Zakaria and staff are proud to be a team whose primary mission is to deliver the finest and most comprehensive periodontal services available today. We are concerned about your dental care and want to ensure you that it is performed in the most responsible manner. In order to assist you with the investment in your dental health, we have outlined our payment policy.
For your convenience we accept Cash, Personal check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff.
Patients with Dental Insurance:
If you have dental insurance you must realize that your insurance is a contract between you, your employer, and the insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. Our staff will be happy to discuss all insurance details with you at your appointment.
- We will be happy to answer all of your questions and call your insurance company to verify your benefits for you
- We welcome dental insurance
- We will help you get the most of your dental benefits
- As a courtesy to you, we are happy to bill your insurance company for you.
Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated.
Interest Free Option (Care Credit by G.E. Capital)
- Interest Free payment plan up to 12 months.
- No interest charges if paid within the specified time period.
- Retroactive finance charges apply if treatment fee is not paid in full during the Interest Free period
- Fast, confidential service online at Care Credit’s secure web site, www.CareCredit.com
We can also make it easy. For your convenience call our office at Livonia Periodontist Office Phone Number 734-542-9904 and we will process your application for you.